Elkay - WSF6000R-2PK
Water filters provide cleaner, great tasting water for drinking fountains, water coolers and bottle fillers. All of our filters are made with activated carbon to improve taste and odor. These filters are easy to connect and are self-contained replaceable cartridges, limiting exposure to contaminated media.
|Online Product ID:
|Made in USA:
||Replacement filter for premium water dispensers. Optional for select bottle filling stations, coolers and fountains with WaterSentry systems.
|Unit Of Measure:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||NSF 372NSF 42
||L:7.50"x W:3.88"x H:13.25" 4.80 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Multi-pack WaterSentry Fresh 6000 CTO replacement filters for models with a WaterSentry filtration system.
- Filter should be replaced every 6,000 gallons or 1 year after installation.
- Equipped with Quick-Disconnect, 1/4 turn installation, as well as automatic inlet shut-off valve that closes when filter is removed.
- Designed to reduce particles and chlorine. Also reduces odors and discoloration from incoming water.
- Spun Polypropylene prefilter mesh to prevent large, coarse sediment and particles from entering and clogging filter media.
- Filter is certified to NSF 42 for chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
WSF6000R-2PK - Elkay
Greathouse Fixtures is proud to present this decorative water filtration filter, by Elkay. The WSF6000R-2PK is made from premium materials, this Water Filtration Filter offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Elkay's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Family owned since 1920, Elkay offers high-quality, innovative plumbing products and delivers excellent customer service. Like your family, Elkay has values and traditions that endure; like a commitment to sustainability and to our country.
Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Elkay is an American-owned and -operated company, providing thousands of jobs that support our families and communities. We are proud to be America’s No. 1 selling kitchen sink company.